It’s that time of year again, En Route Magazine has released the winners of its dining guide poll and here are the 10 best restaurants in Canada:
1. Pigeonhole – http://pigeonholeyyc.ca/#
2. Port City Royal – http://www.portcityroyal.com/
3. Pilgrimme – https://twitter.com/pilgrimme_rest
4. Dailo – http://dailoto.com/
5. Bar Raval – http://www.thisisbarraval.com/
6. Annalena – http://www.annalena.ca/
7. Adelaide Oyster House – https://www.facebook.com/theadelaideoysterhouse/
8. Yasu – http://yasu-sushibar.com/reservation.html
9. Enoteca – sociale.ca/
10. Soif – http://soifbaravin.ca/
Number 10 is close to home…in Gatineau! Veronique Rivest’s Soif is a wine bar loacted at 88 Rue Montcalm just over the bridge from Ottawa. Renowned internationally for her Sommelier experience, she chose to open Soif close to home.
Just reading the review in En Route Magazine’s article is enough to make your mouth water. Check it out here: http://enroute.aircanada.com/canadas-best-new-restaurants-2015/soif/ and I’ll be checking Soif out in person as soon as I can.
Have you been? If so, let us know what you thought!
***Photo courtesy of En Route Magazine***