It’s the long weekend so our Free Friday post is a little early this week. It is FINALLY going to be a beautiful weekend weather wise so get out there and enjoy.
- Ottawa Farmers Markets – every weekend they are now open. Grab an umbrella and stock up on the best produce our farmers have to offer!
- The Tulip Festival – The Tulip Festival offers many events over its run. Many of the events are free and those that are not are inexpensive. Lots for the whole family to do.
- The Ottawa Dressage Festival – Taking place at Wesley Clover Park, head over to view traditional Dressage riders and the beautiful horses. There is no entrance fee but please bring your own lawn chairs.
- Festival de la Primavera – The festival of spring taking place in the Byward Market. A FREE screening of Grease in George Street Plaza on Friday night, latin dancing on Saturday, face painting, fun…and so much more.
- National Fiddling Day – Taking place at the Marion Dewar Plaza this event is open to the public and fiddlers city-wide. The ultimate jam fest to celebrate National Fiddling Day. This event happens on Saturday.